Webinar: Strengthening Performance Measurement and Data Capacity
January 28, 2022
On January 26, 2022, Root Cause Principal, Colette Stanzler, and Executive Director, Erin Rodriguez, hosted a webinar with the National Partnership for Educational Access (NPEA) to help nonprofits, educational institutions, and social service agencies strengthen their performance measurement capacity. Drawing upon decades of experience collecting, analyzing, and using meaningful data, they discussed the following questions:
- How can/should a social service or nonprofit program collect and use data to measure progress towards outcomes?
- Who needs to be involved/engaged in the data collection and/or analysis process?
- What are common challenges programs experience and why?
- What are some best practices to strengthen performance measurement?
- What are some challenges of performance measurement during this pandemic and how can organizations overcome them?
Take a look at the slides from the webinar.
If you are interested in learning more about NPEA or their webinars, visit www.educational-access.org.