The Longfield Family Foundation is committed to improving Boston Public Schools. By investing in innovative and effective programs and schools, the Foundation aims to enhance the educational opportunities of children in lasting and replicable ways.
The Foundation’s objectives include:
- Support community-based schools that demonstrate that children from all backgrounds can achieve high standards;
- Support programs and organizations that aim to enhance public understanding of the need to reevaluate our current education systems;
- Enhance the capacity of partner schools to make school improvements via financial support and direct partnerships with school staff;
- Invest in innovative methods of educating students and promote the replication of successful models;
- Support the development of academic outcomes that promote student learning.
Learn more at longfieldfoundation.org.