February 2023 Newsletter
2023 brings a new year upon us, but the ongoing theme seems to be adaptability and flexibility. As an organization, we continue to learn new ways of being and working together, whether it is identifying best practices to thrive in a hybrid environment or strengthening our work culture to support our staff members’ different needs. With our partners, we continue to share new ways to engage community members, strengthen services, and improve equity and access for all. As evidenced by Root Cause’s most popular (aka most highly viewed) publications, field notes, project summaries, and YouTube videos from 2022, many of you appear to be on similar journeys of learning, growth, and continuous improvement.
- Please read below to enjoy (or re-visit) some of our most popular content from 2022.
- We have also produced a 2022 Impact Report to celebrate our 17 projects, 34 partners, and the work we were able to accomplish together over the past year.
As you and your organization embark upon a new year, we encourage you to reach out if we can help you address a challenge, set intentions, or reach your goals in 2023.
Included in this Newsletter:
- PUBLICATION: The Biogen Foundation STAR Initiative and Impact for Cambridge Public Schools
- PUBLICATION: 2022 Root Cause Impact Report
- FIELD NOTE: 2022 Root Cause Content Highlights
- STAFF SPOTLIGHT: Welcome Simona Ruderman!