It’s the Academics, Stupid! A Conversation with Patrick Rametti, Director of College Completion at Uncommon Schools: Part I
11/4/2019 - Do you know that 38% of undergraduates are at public two-year colleges? That of the remaining 62%, three-fourths attend four-year public colleges and universities? Or that overall, only 11% of students from the lowest-income quartile graduate within six years—and that 40% never finish?