- Building a Performance Measurement System: A How-to Guide - This practical guide provides an easy-to-follow, five-step process for developing a customized performance measurement system that will serve as an essential tool for any organization seeking to: measure progress in achieving its mission, goals, and visions develop dashboards and learn how to analyze performance data; create a culture of learning and continuous improvement among management, board, and staff; develop report cards to communicate performance; use data-based evidence to build funder confidence.
Case Studies and Examples
- 2010 Key Measures Report on the 2010 Social Innovators - This report on our 2010 Social Innovators presents the results of a year of tracking a set of key measures identified as part of each organization's work with the Social Innovation Forum.
- 2010 Social Impact Investment Prospectus - Check out our 2010 Social Innovators' unique approaches to solving social problems in the Greater Boston area.
- 2009 Key Measures Report on the 2009 Social Innovators - This report on our 2009 Social Innovators presents the results of a year of tracking a set of key measures identified as part of each organization's work with the Social Innovation Forum.
- 2009 Social Impact Investment Prospectus - Learn about the work of our 2009 Social Innovators as they address pressing social problems throughout the Greater Boston area.
- 2008 Social Innovators Key Measures Report: Learning from Performance Measurement - This report highlights the work of our 2008 Social Innovators as they piloted our annual Key Measures process, reporting quarterly on progress on a number of programmatic, organizational, and social impact indicators.